Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About The Role
Our SMB team is growing! In this role you will focus specifically on uncovering opportunities, building relationships & closing deals with our channel partners. This position will report into our Small Business leadership team though will work daily with your counterparts in the Channel Organization. From the initial customer interaction to trial and eventual deployment of Dialpad, you will be the sole point of contact helping customers adopt and deploy Dialpad. This is an individual contributor role that will help hone your sales skills and can serve as a great foundation for a career in SaaS sales.
An ideal candidate will have some experience in a software sales role, either in a business development or inside sales capacity. Come join the Dialpad SMB team today and gain a tremendous amount of experience in software sales.
- Work with the regional Channel Manager to generate, build, and maintain relationships with channel partners to gain visibility and mindshare to create revenue-generating opportunities
- Drive prospecting activities to uncover new opportunities and grow pipeline
- Lead customers through a sales cycle from initial outreach to close for both Dialpad and UberConference products
- Uncover unmet customer needs and incorporate customer feedback to drive better overall product experience
- Deliver compelling demonstrations of the Dialpad platform and address high-level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how UCaaS platforms fit within overall business communications
- Increase effectiveness of tools and communication channels by recognizing opportunities for innovation and proactively implement new systems and processes
- Work with cross-functional counterparts to improve the product's vision and drive growth initiatives
- 1-2+ years of sales experience including Business Development or inside sales
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, possessing ability to maintain control of communication length and direction and articulate under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and thinks creatively and strategically to find and close new business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.