Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that
Do you have a passion for numbers? Our Finance team is dedicated to solving business-critical problems while adapting to our massive growth and recent funding. You’ll work with a variety of teams across the company to provide financial insights—helping Dialpad operate with frugality.
About the Role
The Sr. Payroll Analyst position plays a critical role to ensure all Payroll items are processed, paid timely and accurately. It also provides proactive support of payroll policies, processes and applications.
- Review non-exempt employee time cards to ensure accuracy and compliance in both the US and Canada
- Provide education sessions with Managers and employees on the companies Time and Attendance process as needed
- Daily monitoring, answering, and completion of payroll ticket system. Providing first level response support to Managers and Employees
- Coordinate with PeopleOps, Finance and other departments to ensure proper data flow with Payroll
- Work with ADP on Time and Attendance issues as needed (US)
- Review, analyze and process all LOA employees (US and Canada)
- Assist with audit and year-end preparation as needed (US and Canada)
- Create custom reports as needed in ADP (US and Canada)
- Maintain detailed Payroll records (US and Canada)
- Maintenance of Data Bridge, to include ensuring the accuracy of the data feeding between Bamboo and ADP. Working with 3rd party vendors on any issues as needed (US)
- Entering all payroll data and payroll changes into ADP, to include Manager, location and department changes (US)
- Entering all benefit changes in ADP, and performing semi-monthly audits to reconcile the benefit companies data with the ADP deductions (US)
- Full cycle understanding and processing of Canada payroll using ADP Canada system/workbook (Canada)
- Assist in setting up SUI/SIT in various States (US)
- Setup of Local taxes as needed (US)
- Enter Variable pay items on ADP grid each pay cycle (US)
- Import all required pay items in Workforce Now each pay cycle, to include Commission and Bonus payments (US)
- Quarterly reconciliation of HSA., DSA and FSA account (US)
- Post all HSA, DSA and FSA contributions each pay cycle (US)
- Enter and monitor all HSA, DSA and FSA goals in ADP, to include Life Event changes
- Run Preview and Post Payroll reports each cycle (US and Canada)
- Quarterly audits with HR to ensure no variances in data (Location, Department, etc.)
- Process and import Imputed Income each pay cycle (US)
- Process and import commuter benefits once a month (US)
- Process prorated pay items for Payroll Manager review (US)
- Collect backup, store and process all newly requested gym membership reimbursements (US and Canada)
- Assist in International Payroll as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.