Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Instrumental in the success and retention of Dialpad customers, our Customer Success team is the backbone of our company. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first call to their last (if there is one!).
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days, you’ll:
- Attend BaseCamp, our Revenue Org onboarding program, where you’ll learn all about our company, product, internal systems, and CS approach.
- Work closely with your manager and teammates to get up to speed on all things CS: processes, tool set, customer base, etc.
- Get to know cross-functional partners that we work with most frequently, like Sales, Professional Services, Product, and Support.
- Head into month 2 with a solid grasp of where to go to find the right answers to customer questions.
In your first 60 days, you’ll:
- Familiarize yourself with your book of business using qualitative and quantitative data and begin getting introduced to your customers by your teammates.
- Establish a regular cadence with your customers to stay aligned on business goals, product updates, etc.
- Dig into the product more and more as you receive specific questions from your customers - this is when everything really starts to click!
By 90 days, you’ll:
- Start conducting Business Reviews with customers to demonstrate value, get to know key stakeholders, and identify growth opportunities.
- Lean into your role as the “voice of the customer” within Dialpad by funneling feedback from your customers to Product and others.
- Oversee your customers’ adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and ROI.
- Manage escalations by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings, and working cross-functionally to resolution.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
Who you are
First and foremost, you love working with customers and helping them realize value by achieving (or exceeding!) their goals. With several years of CS experience under your belt, you’re known as an excellent communicator, confident meeting facilitator, and cross-functional collaborator. Picking up new technology skills excites you, and even though you might not know much about cloud telephony right now, the idea of learning the ins and outs of Dialpad gets you pumped. You’re passionate about CS and dedicated to delivering positive customer and company outcomes.
- 2~5 years of experience in Customer Success, Sales, Support/Service or customer facing roles
- Technically curious about SaaS based Business Solutions
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to customer locations (when/if logistically possible post COVID-19)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details and prioritize appropriately
- Obsession with finding the root cause of the problem not just the immediate solution
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.