Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
You will contribute to our global Sales team by acquiring new customers, uncovering market opportunities, and getting the market talking about Dialpad! The global Sales team is made up of Sales Development, Channel, Enablement, VSB, SMB, MidMarket, and Enterprise teams—all teeming with unbridled passion and grit. Our reps help businesses solve complex communications problems felt by everyone around the world.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days: Discover Dialpad
- You’ll work closely with the current VSB Leader to get up to speed on current reporting process, workflows, systems and data sets
- You’ll cultivate relationships with Global Sales, Marketing and Recruiting teams to understand strategy and goals
- You’ll become an expert in our key Sales systems: Salesforce, Outreach, Domo, & Highspot
- You’ll collaborate with YOUR sales team and assess their feedback of what to start, stop, and continue in order to accelerate business growth
- You’ll shadow sales reps workflow and discovery, demo, and set up calls and develop your own Dialpad storyline
- By the end of your first month, you’ll know where to go to find answers to your questions, who to engage when you identify opportunity areas, and how to implement those solutions into action.
In your first 60 days: Be a contributor
- You’ll implement systems and processes that optimize for efficiency & effectiveness in achieving sales team goals
- You’ll develop weekly cadence with your sales reps to coach and discuss deal strategy, forecasts, and personal & professional development
- You’ll build out persona, industry, and/or use case best practices designed to develop an adaptable, customer-centric sales team
- You’ll be able to provide recommendations for sales process and system improvements that up-levels Global Sales org
By 90 days: Be a leader
- Working with the current VSB Leader, you’ll identify, interview, and onboard new reps that possess Dialpad culture/values, history of consistent sales success, and growth mindset
- You’ll forecast and quantify our gaps, risks, and opportunities to support our Sales and recruiting strategy as we grow
- You’ll recommend operational changes that can drive increased performance. You’ll generate business hypotheses of what drove those recommendations
- You’ll be an expert in updating the Team’s Dashboards, know our process inside and out and be an expert in all things VSB
Who you are
You bring your authentic self to work each day and embrace unique qualities, traits, and skills that make you who you are. You lead from a place of curiosity - seek to comprehend others perspectives, proactively unwind complexities into simple solutions, and challenge the status quo. You’re a compassionate leader who prioritizes the personal & professional well-being of your team. You do the right thing, even when no one is watching - you are a Dialer.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.