Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
With eyes set on our master vision, our Product team provides Dialpad and the communications industry with a clear direction. As a member of the Product organisation, you will shape and design the products and features that will define the future of work and business communication using your innate curiosity and a strong sense of strategy.
The right person will not only have a technical background, but can be the bridge between our product, design, marketing and engineering teams, both locally in Bangalore, and our offices in the US. Ideally, you've been a PM for a software product, and worked with APIs or integrations before, and you are comfortable operating in an agile, fast-paced environment.
About the role:
- Define and Own the delivery of the roadmap for our Integrations team (Integration between our UCaaS and/or CCaaS product to external business companies, e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, etc)
- Work with Design and Engineering to define a simple, elegant user experience and represent our customers’ interests in the Product Development process : write requirements for Engineering, collaborate with Design to achieve an awesome user experience, and keep track of all requirements and test processes with Engineering until delivery
- Manage new features and weekly releases through the full project lifecycle and provide ongoing training and support, even after launch
- Partner with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement teams for successful Go to Market
- Measure and analyze product metrics, feature adoption, customer needs, and business opportunities to guide product design and development and optimize user experience
- Identify product and technical issues and actively develop and track solutions
- Interact with customers to stay abreast of industry needs, trends and best practices, quickly come up to speed on their technologies, balance diverse requests, and drive issues to resolution
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- Get familiar with the Contact Center and Unified Communications products (CCaaS & UCaaS)
- Get familiar with the different APIs used to integrate with the different 3rd party products (Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, etc)
- Get familiar with the integrations already built
In your first 60 days:
- Get control over the integration roadmap
- Work with the Engineering team on the execution of the integration roadmap
- Launch new integration products (partner with Marketing on GTM)
- Start mapping enhancements for our key integrations (Salesforce, Zendesk)
By 90 days:
- Drive the integration roadmap
- Prioritize the new integration requests based on customer requests, competition, market share of the partners, etc
- Articulate and drive long-term vision for the integration team
- Drive next quarter execution for the integration (Requirements gathering, Requirement documentation, execution with engineering)
- Be active with the Customer Support Tier levels, and answer their pre-sales or post-sales technical questions
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in product management, preferably in a SAAS company, with experience driving product planning, pushing development, and releasing products
- Experience building integrations to Salesforce, both within the Salesforce product, and pulling/pushing data out of or into Salesforce.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Track record of success in previous job
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Nimble and flexible with regard to changing priorities & business needs. Startup experience is a plus.
- BS/BA in Engineering or similar field is a plus
- Experience with Contact Center (CCaaS) or Unified Communication (UCaaS) VoIP services is also a plus
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks on us.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.