As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
You will contribute to our global Sales team by acquiring new customers, uncovering market opportunities, and getting the market talking about Dialpad! The global Sales team is made up of Sales Development, Channel, Enablement, SMB, MidMarket, and Enterprise teams—all teeming with unbridled passion and grit. Our reps help businesses solve complex, communications problems felt by everyone around the world.
What you will achieve
The sales leader we are looking for has these traits: you’re intelligent, you’re a self-starter, you enjoy developing people, and you like working with a smart, talented, generally awesome team of salespeople. Reporting directly to our Director of Sales, our next Manager, Mid-Market Sales will be an experienced leader with the ability to creatively motivate our team and help our Mid-Market Sales team hit their goals and resource new ways to excel.
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll work closely with the Manager, Talent Operations and Sr. Director, Talent to get up to speed on current reporting process, workflows, systems and data sets
- You’ll engage with internal partners to understand People strategy and goals
- You’ll work with HR, Recruiting and Finance to identify the appropriate metrics that enable us to understand the current state of the workforce and areas of opportunity
- You’ll become an expert in our key HR systems: BambooHR (HRIS) & Greenhouse (ATS)
- You’ll collaborate on data extraction, validation, integration, and analysis requirements
- By the end of your first month, you’ll understand where to go to find the right data to answer a question. You’ll be persistent in ensuring data quality and resourceful in getting data that is not immediately available
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll create and implement effective, timely, scalable and intuitive reporting solutions, integrating data from multiple systems ensuring quality and reliability of data
- You’ll provide our Executive Team, Recruiting and HR teams with weekly metric updates
- You’ll build out data dashboards that provide insight to our most pressing business questions
- You’ll be able to provide recommendations for processes and system configurations that streamline report generation and analysis
By 90 days:
- You’ll be our go-to expert for all people data related questions; you’ll provide support to our broader People initiatives and projects
- You’ll be able to provide the organization with ongoing, in-depth analysis of relevant Recruiting and HR metrics, and uncover and articulate key insights and changing trends in the data
- You’ll forecast and quantify our gaps, risks, and opportunities to support our HR and recruiting strategy as we grow
- You’ll recommend operational changes that can drive increased performance. You’ll generate business hypotheses of what drove those recommendations
Who you are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5+ years of SaaS sales experience in Mid Market or Enterprise segment
- 2+ years people management experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Needs to possess a strong emotional intelligence and ability to inspire and develop direct reports
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
- Must be able to coach teams that handle a full-cycle sales process - prospect to close - medium to large strategic deal sizes ($50k-200k ACV)
- Experience coaching teams using MEDDPICC or SPICED
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.