As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Instrumental in the success and retention of Dialpad customers, our Customer Success and Professional Services teams are the backbone of our company. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first call to their last (if there is one!)
What you will achieve
- Design and develop training materials such as self-help resources (articles, visuals, videos, courses) for admin users, supplemental materials, and other educational assets.
- Develop training tracks and curriculums for various business roles and users of Dialpad Talk, Sell, Contact Center, and UberConference.
- Collaborate with the Post-Sales team and Enablement teams to identify customer learning needs.
- Manage and maintain the training materials.
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll work closely with the Manager, Director of Professional Services, to learn our current training materials and strategy.
- Meet with the post sales & enablement leaders to identify areas of improvement.
- Meet with Project Managers and Customer Success managers to understand what is needed to assist Dialpad customers post sales.
In your first 60 days:
- Start identifying an LMS platform that will be beneficial to Dialpad admins and end-users.
- Begin creating training content for Dialpad customers to use during onboarding.
- Work with internal stakeholders to make adjustments to training materials as the products gets updated.
- You may be asked to train clients on Dialpad's product suite.
By 90 days:
- You’ll be putting the final touches on Dialpad's new training materials and content.
- Testing the new content with customers and gathering feedback.
- Vetting an LMS platform to host the customer education curriculum.
Who you are
You are creative and love building content to help educate customers. You are a self-starter that is eager to reach out to people to gather the necessary information to get the job done. You have previously built content for a LMS platform and have knowledge about which platforms work the best.
You love details, taking on challenges, and building something new. Collecting customer feedback to improve the onboarding experience is something that you enjoy.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.