As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
You will contribute to our global Sales team by acquiring new customers, uncovering market opportunities, and getting the market talking about Dialpad! The global Sales team is made up of Sales Development, Channel, Enablement, SMB, MidMarket, and Enterprise teams—all teeming with unbridled passion and grit. Our reps help businesses solve complex, communications problems felt by everyone around the world.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll work closely with your hiring Manager and our onboarding team to get up to speed on our sales processes, tools, and products
- You’ll shadow calls (pitches/demos)
- By the end of your first month, you’ll comprehend what we sell, how we sell, and the tools we use. You’ll have a solid grasp of our positioning in the market, along with the operational cadence of GTM teams
- You’ll have built out a light plan around your territory and how you’re going to get after it
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll immerse yourself in deals (responding to inbounds, proactively identifying opportunities, and leading conversations with prospective customers)
- You’ll provide your Manager/sales team with weekly sales reports + revenue updates (ex, highlighting wins and losses, revenue attainment)
- You’ll be actively on the hunt for new opportunities through your own outbound motion, by working on a strategy with your BDR, and in connecting with your aligned Channel Partners
By 90 days:
- You’ll be running your pipeline with the assistance of your Manager and aligned Sales Engineer, proactively identifying opportunities, responding to inbound leads, and helping the team better position themselves and the product to prospective customers
- You’ll be able to provide the organization with ongoing, in-depth analysis of relevant metrics and product needs
- You’ll forecast and quantify our gaps, risks, and opportunities to help our Marketing, Product, and Sales approach
- You’ll recommend operational changes that can drive increased revenue performance/attainment
- You’ll have hopefully closed at least one revenue opportunity!
Who you are
We’re looking for Account Executives with experience selling into larger Enterprises (our customer sweet spot is 1k-10k employee companies). You should have a passion for evangelizing modern products and helping companies think differently about legacy processes (think cloud modernization projects). This means you’re fearless to start conversations, a captive storyteller, aren’t afraid to ask hard questions, and can juggle many opportunities while always looking for new ones. You know how to gather/deliver feedback on market needs and product dependencies to further drive revenue growth. You’re comfortable carrying a quota and operating in collaboration with others, while taking extreme accountability for your results. This role requires authenticity, scrappiness at times, and an ability to coach prospective C-level buyers through a very closely managed journey. You are someone who wants to be part of a tight-knit team of individuals with a shared purpose- growing our Enterprise revenue segment.
Several years of Enterprise SaaS selling experience (both Direct and through the Channel) is a requirement, and industry knowledge is a plus.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.