Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About The Role
Dialpad is looking for an experienced manager to lead a team servicing our Enterprise customers. The role will be based out of our Austin office, reporting to the VP of Customer Success and Professional Services who is based out of Austin, TX. The team will include Customer Success Managers responsible for customer CSAT, product/feature adoption, and net revenue growth via renewal and upsell management. Our ideal candidate will also have commercial experience, including the proven ability to confidently and successfully negotiate $1M+ global contracts.
- As a core member of the CS leadership team, develop and execute the strategy for delivering Customer Success services to our global Enterprise customers.
- Hire, develop, retain, and motivate the CSM team for exceptional performance.
- Responsible for holding weekly 1:1s and team meetings, managing escalation resolution, and delivering net positive bookings via renewal and upsell opportunity management.
- Conduct regular analysis of the business identifying key areas for improvement across Customer Success and lead cross team process improvement projects.
- Partner closely with Sales, Professional Services, Marketing, Product & Engineering to develop new processes, best practices and/or training to implement improvements yielding in increased customer engagement, and/or higher operational efficiency.
- Maintain KPI reporting focused on delivery, retention, growth, and CSAT numbers.
- Be a team player: uphold Dialpad’s values, foster a great team spirit, and maintain the sense of tight-knit unit.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in Customer Success, Sales, Support/Service or customer facing roles
- Some management or team lead experience
- Passion for providing top-notch customer experiences
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.