Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About the Role
We’re seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst who can leverage their accounting skills to further develop and expand our A/R, collections and general accounting processes. Our ideal candidate is looking to expand their career and grow in a collaborative and innovative startup environment.
What you will achieve
- Effectively collaborate with internal partners to manage customer billing processes
- Issuing invoices and credits in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Appropriately escalate collection issues and follow-up with customers A/P departments
- Research and resolve billing related inquiries from customers
- Special projects and reporting as needed
- 2+ years accounts receivable experience in a fast-pace high-growth environment, preferably SaaS company
- Business or accounting related degree or diploma
- Fast learner & self starter with a problem solving mentality ready to roll up their sleeves and figure out new challenges
- Accounting software experience including the accounts receivables and cash modules
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills (lookups, pivots)
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects effectively
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and thinks creatively to get the job done
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore <> Sydney <> London. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.