Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
- Help architect and develop robust scalable system capable of handling 10x of current traffic
- Technical ownership with projects that facilitates high profile product features
- Design and implement scalable and reliable technologies across our platform
- Collaborate closely with team members; front-end software engineers and product folks to continuously improve our core product
- Make changes across databases, optimize server and client code on web platforms
- 5+ years of industry and embedded development experience
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with SIP, RTP, WebRTC or other VoIP concepts
- Experience with WebRTC or other SIP stacks
- Work with Python on Google App Engine
- Writing backend and front-end unit tests
- Proficiency in any programming languages
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth startup environment
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
We offer paytm wallet for your food
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
qual opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.