Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
- Work with product and engineering teams to understand product vision and requirements.
- Develop, execute and implement test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Publish and communicate test results and test plan status
- Participate in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance and load testing
- Design and maintain test data for projects
- Participate in software design discussions, reviews, and test strategy sessions
- Establish test metrics as required by the QA Standards
- Ensure builds into the various environments are acceptable
- Install, configure and use tools to automate functional testing
- 4-6 years of professional software testing experience with regression testing, integration testing, load and performance testing
- Experience writing black box and GUI test cases, designing tests to mitigate risks
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Good people skills as you'll be working with other teams
- Some knowledge/experience in automation tools
- Some knowledge/experience with bug tracking systems
- Must Have Hands-on development of automated tests using tools like Selenium, JAVA, Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience in developing clean, maintainable automated test
- Nice to have - Cucumber Framework, POM design pattern, API testing knowledge
- Knowledge of VoIP and Telecommunications a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related field (or the equivalent in education and experience)
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.