Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
What we need
Real-time communications is a particularly challenging space. We are looking for talented engineers who build elegant, scalable software platforms. We’re less concerned with GPA, years in industry, or particular technologies and more interested in passion, potential, and perseverance.
At Dialpad, you will solve complex business problems, set technical strategy and deliver solutions with lots of autonomy and opportunity for leadership. You will participate in design meetings, mentor more junior engineers, and be a core part of setting up the company for the next 10 years of growth.
- Build the latest and greatest cutting edge communication technology.
- Write, test, and deploy code into a fabric of real-time microservices.
- Manage your time and drive the roadmap for your technical areas.
- Improve our shared engineering standards and processes.
- Learn from and teach other great engineers.
- Monitor and tune robust systems capable of handling 10x our ever-growing traffic!
- 5+ years of industry and embedded development experience
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with SIP, RTP or other VoIP concepts
- Experience with Free Switch or other SIP stacks
- Proficiency in C or C++ programming languages
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth startup environment
C/C++, REST, NoSQL, WebRTC, SIP
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries and stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. Around the globe, our offices are nestled in active and growing areas.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.