Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
At Deliveroo we're striving to build the industry's best engineering organisation.
Our teams are solving unique and difficult problems at scale. We're growing quickly and we need experienced technical managers to help us scale.
We're looking for an Engineering Manager onsite (Hybrid) in Hyderabad to manage both local and remote teams. This person will own work within our Restaurants and Salesforce teams and will manage one or two teams to leading at a group level. The ideal candidate will have extensive Salesforce experience and be able manage a team that maintains and builds on our platform. You will report into a Senior Engineering Manager or Engineering Director.
- As a manager you will lead one or more teams of Backend, iOS, Android and/or Web Engineers
- Contribute to product strategy, set project goals and continue to support and mentor your team
- Grow a diverse, accomplished group of engineers, gaining fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Create a learning environment for your team and act as a mentor for engineers and up and coming leaders
- Become instrumental in improving and implementing processes and values that scale
- Provide technical mentorship to engineers building and deploying large-scale projects internationally
- Work with teams across product, design, operations, and more
- Salesforce experience in at least two of the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Custom Development
- Experience as a line manager to a team, with at least 2 years of experience
- Experience as a Software Engineer building user-focused products at pace
- Experience collaborating with managers, peers, and directs, with a mentality to encourage your team to improve their code
- Experience taking your team through performance reviews and goal setting, offering advice and setting your team up for success
- Experience building a team
- Experience with collaboration
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an exciting space.
At Deliveroo, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are committed to providing a comprehensive benefits package that supports their well-being, financial security, and work-life balance. Join our team and enjoy your benefits such as Health Insurance for for you and your eligible dependents including parents, Gym reimbursement, Paid time off, Professional development.