Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. The Restaurants Team helps our restaurant partners grow their businesses through supporting them to improve their delivery operations and attract new customers.
As an SMB Account Manager, you will have discussions with our restaurant partners about all aspects of their business. Whether that's how they can get involved in our national and local marketing campaigns or our most important operational campaign priorities. Additionally, what steps they can take to offer the best delivery experience possible to customers and how they can take advantage of our latest technology and perks. You will help restaurant partners to get the very best out of our platform and you will report to your Account Management Team Leader.
This will be an office-based position during your probation, following this, you will have the autonomy of hybrid working. You will work as part of the SMB (Small Medium Business) team in Manchester City Centre.
What you will do
- Manage a portfolio of accounts through desk-based account management model
- Support the growth of partners through email, phone, online presentations and video calls
- Maintain long-term relationships with our partner base, ensuring the best service is provided so our partners can be successful on our platform
- Liaise between your restaurants and our teams to ensure the delivery of our solutions according to our partner's needs
- Develop accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationships with partners, coupled with driving positive outcomes for Deliveroo
- Execute campaigns to improve important performance metrics including customer outcomes, retention and order volume growth
- Drive engagement with Deliveroo's national and local marketing opportunities for restaurants
- Track record in an account management role
- Understand problems and get to the crux of an issue quickly, using data and without over-complicating
- The ability to remove barriers through creativity
- An excellent phone manner, and experience providing telephone support and selling to customers
- Enthusiastic about technology and keen to learn about all the ways in which our tech can help our partners excel
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a range of great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.