CookUnity is the first chef-to-you marketplace connecting the country's most talented chefs with eaters (consumers). We're changing meal delivery by bringing small-batch, restaurant-quality meals to eaters across the country. Every week, a diverse collective of all-star chefs craft their signature, ready-to-eat dishes for an elevated at-home dining experience.
CookUnity is home to more than 60 of NYC, LA, Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle and Miami’s most inspired and innovative chefs. Through a weekly subscription, eaters can select from a diverse, ever-changing menu of hundreds of hand-crafted meals. Our chefs create dishes that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences, so the best part of dining out can be enjoyed by everyone.
Delivering more than 10M meals per year and growing 3x YoY, CookUnity is also helping improve the livelihood of working chefs, tripling their income, enabling the growth of their own teams and personal brands. And believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity partners with Food Bank For New York City, the city's major hunger-relief organization, working to end food insecurity across all five boroughs.
Team Members are an integral part of the Operation team at CookUnity. From the production of delicious food to packaging meals safely, Team Members are responsible to support each step of the process to ensure a wonderful experience for our customers. You will have an opportunity to be trained and work with people from different areas of our kitchen.
Once you join the team, you will be assigned responsibilities within the following areas to collaborate:
- Warehouse: receive and store our high-quality food ingredients
- Kitchen: support the production of delicious meals and ensure a clean workspace for our talented team of chefs
- Food Safety: monitor to ensure our Food Safety guidelines are always followed
- Fulfillment: Pack and prepare the orders for our customers
- Logistics: Ensure that our eaters get their meals at home on time
We’re looking for Team Members who...
- Thrive in a fun and dynamic environment
- Stand for TEAMWORK!
- Understand the importance of creating a safe and clean work environment
- Enjoy learning and want to GROW
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are eligible to work in the U.S.
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
- Competitive hourly rates
- Affordable Health Benefits
- Free delicious meals served daily
- Attractive Referral Bonus
- Opportunities for advancement and career development
Please apply and create a successful career path at CookUnity!
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!
CookUnity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.