CookUnity is the first ever chef-to-consumer platform. Connecting a diverse group of talented chefs with busy food lovers, we’re elevating the at-home dining experience. On a quest to unlock the world’s best food creators and bring their meals to the masses, CookUnity is home to more than 35 of NYC and LA’s most talented chefs. Through a weekly subscription, consumers can select from a robust and ever-changing menu of handcrafted meals that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences.
Delivering more than 3.5M meals per year and growing 5x YoY, CookUnity is also helping Chefs double their income and build their own teams under their personal brands.
Believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity contributes to an ongoing partnership and donation with the Food Bank For New York City, the city’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all five boroughs.
A growing startup with kitchens in Brooklyn and Los Angeles, CookUnity reaches subscribers throughout the country, with ambitious expansion planned for 2021.
What we're looking for
We're always open and interested to meet amazingly talented QA engineer that love what they do and are excited to share the projects they're into. We know that joining a startup is not only about hard skills. It's also about the right timing, understanding that, more often than not, a rolling-up-your-sleeves attitude is what it takes to make things done, but most important of all you have a strong desire to make an impact in other people's lives.
So if you think you are ready to dive in, let's move forward. And if you don't, but you're interested in learning what the future means to us let's move forward too!
- Work directly with our development team and product managers.
- Manage the testing process from planning to production release, with guidance and assistant from the QA Lead.
- Create, maintain and execute automated UI tests for the web.
- Documenting test cases as needed.
- Advanced Level of English.
- Deep understanding of testing frameworks such as Cypress.io, WebDriver.io, TestCafe.
- Experience working with Gitlab.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment.
- Bring a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement.
- Desire to learn new technologies/languages.
- 1+ years of experience testing iOS native apps and Android native apps.
- Experience working with Browserstack Automation or similar (Perfecto, Sauce Lab)
- Familiarity with container-based technologies like Docker.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related fields.
- USD compensation.
- PTO: 15 business days + 16 National Holidays (Argentina).
- English lessons and meditation sessions.
- Company notebook.
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises.
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks at full pay for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- Awesome opportunity to join a company who is looking to change how we eat and how chefs work!
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!