WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in London, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
We are seeking an experienced Benefits Analyst to be a part of our Total Rewards team. This is a key role reporting to the EMEA/APAC Benefits Manager and will work closely with Payroll, People Partners, HR Operations, and the Total Rewards team. Box is at an exciting stage of evolution, come be a part of our story!
- Benefits market analysis and implementing new or changing existing benefit programs to improve competitiveness
- Building consistency in Benefits policies, plans and programs in multiple countries, with reference to our reward strategy and local legislation
- Supporting the full Boxer lifecycle; assisting with onboarding, day-to-day support, and offboarding
- Maintenance, creation and audit of our international policies including the employee handbooks and audit against our current programs annually
- Leave of Absence (LOA) ownership and support
- Payroll/ Finance Liaison (e.g. 3PE process, invoices, tracking)
- Following up on changes in legislation & taxation that impact benefits practices
- Primary benefits point of contact, managing the daily benefits policy and operational support for employees & managers and additional company partners
- Responsibility for managing benefits and wellness inquiries and troubleshooting enrollment and eligibility issues. Supporting employee benefit and wellness inquiries and escalating to the relevant stakeholder when necessary
- Auditing and other operational support for EMEA/APAC benefits programs including Pensions, Medical/Dental programs, Leave Programs and other local perks and benefits
- Ownership over Benefits Service Desk actionable tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, Business or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in benefits
- Understanding of Reward foundations (broad base pay management, incentives and equity practices, benefit practices)
- Strong analytical experience (2-5 years’ experience in Excel) and detail orientation while not losing track of big picture, data cleanliness/integrity (be a data ninja!)
- Good knowledge and experience with Workday
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with Stakeholders at all levels and build partnerships
- Experience working independently, having organizational and time management best practises, as well as having a team player mindset
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation.