WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in UK, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of web developers and building websites using a CMS (Content Management System), such as Drupal or Adobe Experience Manager.
- Extensive knowledge of website architecture and operations.
Requirements that are welcome:
- Familiarity with GitHub as a source control repository.
- Familiarity with tools like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Launch, New Relic and Cloudflare.
- Familiarity with platforms such as Acquia open experience platform.
- Familiarity with database servers such as MySQL.
Candidate will be expected to:
- Attract, develop and manage a team of backend and frontend web developers.
- Lead the planning, execution and success of multiple projects working closely with Marketing, UX Design, Business Analytics and other departments.
- Lead major web projects including a website redesign and functional overhaul, demonstrating strong UI/UX understanding, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), and on site operational best practices.
- Facilitating code review and driving coding standards.
- Create effective working relationships with the Engineering, Product, and other functional leadership in EMEA and U.S regions
- Act as an ambassador of Box culture.
Percentage of Time Spent:
- 30% people management
- 25% scrum management
- 20% strategic planning
- 10% bug fixes
- 15% meetings
- Agile management - Scrum
- Issue and task tracking - currently using Jira
- Version control system - GIT
- Knowledge repository management - Confluence
- Code reviews
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .
For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our Supplemental Personnel and Candidate Privacy Notice.