Box is looking for a dedicated, driven, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to join the Customer Success Organization. In this role you will support executives in the Customer Success Organization including the Vice President of Customer Success, Vice President of Professional Services and Sr. Director of Product Support.
As the resident logistics and operations guru, you'll be a master-problem solver and master schedule manipulator. You have top-notch communication skills and are adept at building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders. You are keen on being a central piece of the organization and have a knack for understanding the pulse of the team and anticipating operational cycles and the needs of individuals before they arise. You thrive in a role where you own processes end to end without micromanagement. You are able to see the big picture and understand how the big picture breaks down into its component pieces. You have exceptional attention to detail while executing on various initiatives.
This role lives at the heart of the Customer Success Organization and thus it will be necessary to become familiar with the team and team operations as a whole. Acute business judgement and communication skills are needed to collaborate with a variety of people and job functions both inside and outside of the Customer Success Org.
- Manage and optimize the complex and dynamic schedules of the executive's calendars. This includes coordinating with both internal and external parties.
- Manage special projects and assignments on-demand, navigating ambiguity with aplomb.
- Operational process management and improvement.
- Arrange domestic and international travel.
- Prepare monthly expense reports.
- Plan and coordinate team meetings and special team events, including regular off-sites.
- Serve as a liaison for your executives to other individuals, teams and departments.
- 3+ years experience with making the impossible happen (e.g. executive admin support, complex logistics management, etc.)
- Strong people skills and a proven record of building successful relationships.
- Excellent project management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to hit the ground running and own reoccurring processes to continuously optimize results and leave things better than when you got them .
- Strong people skills and a proven record of building and maintaining successful relationships .
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management skills.
- B.A./B.S. from 4 year college/university .
- Experience with Google Calendar, Coupa, and Concur is a plus!
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit