At Box, we are building products that delight users and transform how they work. Our Web products are at the heart of this, providing a native experience for users that makes it seamless to interact with Box content. Box Web application drive the highest engagement with customers and are among the most meaningful in customer retention. We are working to make the full Box cloud -its content, collaboration, and management -available to users with the interactivity and familiarity of their local computer and local applications. Be part of the engineering team that is building the new foundation for Box on the desktop and transforming how people work every day. Box is seeking a hardworking Senior Quality Engineer to drive automation and accessibility efforts to validate and ensure the highest quality work. This position will require you to have deep knowledge and experience with testing and releasing enterprise-class applications. In this role, you will work on products that reach millions of users and help continue Box's leadership as the web's secure content management and collaboration platform. You'll work closely with a passionate group of engineers who strive to build the most comprehensive, cross-platform, enterprise-class solution to sync, stream, and share content.
Why the team needs you
The Web application team is responsible for Box's next generation cloud application. We are looking for a Sr. QE who can partner with development teams to cultivate a quality culture, some one who can think out of the box in-terms of testing and propose solutions to the challenges they see. The Sr.QE will also help drive adoption of unit tests, automation, metrics and other Quality initiatives to ensure product robustness.
Why Box needs you
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the ideally positioned company to help enterprises transform how people collaborate together. A major part of that transformation will occur on people's desktop machines. That's where you come in!
Why you need Box
You will have the chance to collaborate with, learn from, and mentor a strong group of accomplished engineers. You'll have visibility and impact on a critical area of Box's growth. You'll be exposed to and will be part of design, planning, and monitoring of the full stack of our Box Drive application. Expect to partner with peer QE's and build standard methodologies and tools which will be used by several teams within Box.
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of proven Object Oriented development experience in Java/Python/C#
- You have experience with hands on automation framework development with TestNG/Selenium/Rest Assured/Gherkin etc.
- You have experience testing large scale enterprise cloud application, front end and back end.
- You have experience in scrum agile methodology
- You can implement, maintain, report and recommend improvements for code health metrics coverage and defect density metrics.
- You have defined automation success by measuring improved test coverage, efficiency of execution, and by improving failure
- You have experience using revision control systems (git)
- You have exceptional automation debugging skills.
- You are adaptable and can quickly learn new technologies
- You have diverse experience in leading test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution
- You have strong verbal, written, and excellent interpersonal skills. You have strong collaboration and influence skills.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.