Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
The Major Accounts Customer Success Executive will work with Axon’s largest US-based customers to build long-term, strategic partnerships. You will work closely with your clients to understand their workflows, organizational structures and overall requirements. As their main point of contact, your customers will lean on you to provide best practices and to help them achieve their operational goals through the use of Axon’s products.
You will also work closely with multiple cross-functional teams by providing invaluable insight into customers’ needs and challenges, helping influence and guide internal product roadmaps and projects.
As someone that wears multiple hats, from strategic advisor to project management to product expert to consultant, you will continually be focused on making your customers more efficient and more confident within their daily workflows.
Location: Remotely from Texas, within 45 min from a major airport
Reports to: Director of Customer Success, Major Accounts
What You'll Do
- Act as a consultant and advocate for your customers, engaging in regular calls and in-person meetings to drive the strategy and execution around achieving each customer’s unique goals
- Monitor and manage adoption metrics to ensure customers are utilizing the full Axon platform
- Create strategic account and customer success plans for your customers and document customer progress toward established goals and results
- Manage escalations closely, acting as the quarterback for all critical issues and ensuring multiple internal teams are aligned
- Communicating major milestones and updates to Sr. Leadership on a regular basis
- Work closely with Axon’s marketing and training teams to conduct regular training webinars and calls
- Develop a deep understanding of Axon’s product line and ensure proper implementation in every customer’s environment
- Learn and share industry best practices in order to solve customer need
Type of role and level
- Our most senior level of Customer Success Managers at the account level
- Remote (Lives in Territory) - 30-40% estimated Travel in Territory (predominately TX) plus annual meetings (Accelerate, SKO, CSM Summer Camp).
- Will manage 15-25 accounts and should expect to visit all of these accounts in-person at least once per year (expect this will be front-loaded for account hand-offs and relationship building)
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years’ working in a customer-facing role and 5+ years working with Enterprise-level customers
- Strong project management skills with a proven system for tracking multiple customer requests, issues and strategic plans
- A proven track record of leading process improvements within large organizations
- Previous experience tracking product adoption and customer engagement through data-analysis tools
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situation
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
The Pay: The compensation for this role is made up of uncapped commissions and a starting base pay between USD 90,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 160,000 in the highest geographic market. On average, the national commissions target for this role is 40,000 USD. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: experience, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and geographic market demands and often a combination of all these factors. Our base salary is just one component of Axon’s competitive total rewards strategy including benefits, an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.