Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
Are you ready to make your mark on the world and save lives? Do you want to be part of a fast-paced, winning team?
Axon is seeking a talented T&E Manager to lead a Trials and Evaluation (T&E) Program for Axon customers in EMEA region. You will need a customer-centric attitude as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a fast moving and often ambiguous environment. You will lead T&Es, further develop and own a T&E program framework from a T&E request through to a T&E debrief, coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure the T&E goals are met and customers are wow’ed and delighted by the overall trial experience. You will be in charge of Axon EMEA T&E stock in Frankfurt, Germany and Daventry, UK DCs and maintain proper T&E inventory levels to support trials across EMEA region. You will work with logistics, compliance, sales ops, product and further departments to further develop and streamline all daily activities, so T&Es run smooth like a well-oiled machine agnostic of trialed product or T&E scale or trial region. You will become an expert in Axon's products and will work together with sales team and partners to advise customers on trial setups and KPIs to measure per product and travel whenever needed across EMEA to help set up strategic T&Es. Your efforts will directly impact revenue-earning business activities, and you will frequently juggle multiple high-priority deadline-driven projects at once.
Your primary objective will be to own T&E Program Experience and delight EMEA customers on the T&E journey, by orchestrating the first infield experience the customer acquires while testing our products and solutions.
At Axon, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission, to protect life and truth. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
Your Day to Day
- Leading Trial & Evaluation (T&E) Programs across EMEA with regional needs in mind
- Owning T&Es (from a trial request to trial debrief) and continuously improving EMEA T&E Program with the aim of creating a smooth process and experience for our customers
- Managing EMEA T&E stock in Frankfurt, Germany & Daventry, UK DCs and maintaining inventory to the necessary levels to support trials across EMEA region
- Working with sales, product and marketing teams to create further custom trial kits for EMEA region
- Ensuring T&E requests are submitted and tracked properly in Axon’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool and T&E success is measured
- Working closely with Distribution Centre supervisors to coordinate shipment of those materials to and from prospective customers and with RMA technicians to refurbish the returned equipment
- Supporting T&E operations (T&E order requests, equipment refurbishment, shipment) when these are time-critical
- Acting as a main POC for customers and partners to ensure a positive and successful engagement while preparing for a trial, during a trial deployment stage and advising at the trial end
- Helping Professional Services with customer trainings and demonstrations on Axon solutions, customising and localising training collateral
- Developing in-depth knowledge of all Axon's product offerings and internal sales procedures
- Providing outstanding customer service for internal & external customers, advocating customer needs by gathering feature requests and reporting to product teams for assessment and resolution
- Promptly escalating issues to team manager when appropriate but able to work under minimum supervision
- Taking initiatives to improve the tools and processes used by EMEA team
- On a rare occasion, there may be a need to work outside of normal office hours
- Bachelor degree or higher in business, IT, project/program management, professional services or relevant professional experience.
- Multi-lingual to include German and other European language, being proficient in English is essential.
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to directly engage/manage both internal and external customer relationships.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and planning skills to lead trials in EMEA region
- Experience managing small to medium sized customer projects
- Experience providing demos and trainings on software and hardware products in front of large groups
- Strong analytical skills to accurately forecast inventory needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Experience - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, as they often work on several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate and work cross-functionally to resolve issues
- Strong work ethic and positive/proactive attitude
- Familiarity with SalesForce.com and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in a SAAS or Software company; knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Mobile communications, Digital Video, Body Worn Cameras, Conductive Energy Weapons
- Proven project management skills (project management certifications a plus)
- Have a technical background (3-5 years industry experience) with the ability to solve technical problems
- Tech savvy, Interested in Wi-Fi, telecommunications, and Internet technologies
- Experience working and supporting law enforcement, not essential but a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- A highly competitive salary
- A generous holiday allowance
- Robust parental leave policies and other support benefits
- An award-winning working environment
- And more...
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.