Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
As a collaborative Supply Chain Program Manager, you will help drive our new product development programs through the full lifecycle from concept through production. You will seize the opportunity to work alongside a talented core team to launch exciting, next generation devices. You will dive in to seek to understand the program, cross-functional, and supplier needs by seamlessly Joining Forces with colleagues cross-functionally and counter-parts at our external vendors. Your “can-do attitude” and impeccable organization, attention to detail, and prioritization skills will help us remain on schedule to exceed the expectations and crushing goal, consistently.
If you’re energized by strategic thinking, project management, and making a difference in the world, join us!
What You’ll Do
Location: Onsite at our Scottsdale, AZ office (hybrid)
Reports to: Sr. Supply Chain Program Manager
Direct Reports: None
- Manage all Supply Chain development and integration activities for New Product Introduction projects
- Coordinate with Engineering, Quality, R&D, Product Management, and leadership to understand project requirements and develop project timelines
- Lead request for quote inquiries and assist in strategic sourcing for our new products
- Manage our suppliers and contract manufacturers throughout the development of a new project and ensure we are brining in material on-time to meet our R&D schedule
- Prioritize multiple, and at times conflicting, project deliverables, and take initiative to make creative recommendations as needed to ensure successful execution of projects
- Own tracking critical information including, but not limited to, bill of materials, production cost trends, risk assessments, vendor information, supplier capacity evaluations, and standard lead-times.
- Identify root causes to supply chain-related gaps in project timelines and risks to deliverables, and support and/or lead issue resolution to prevent reoccurrence
- Own the transition process to production and support a smooth hand-off to the production planning team
- Foster a positive team environment where open communication and continuous improvement is valued
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of Project Management and/or Supply Chain experience
- Proven track record / experience in product development and launch
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience creating project schedules and managing complex tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to effectively lead by influence partnering with various functions across the company
- Understanding of basic engineering principles and development is a plus
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
The Pay: Axon is a total compensation company, meaning compensation is made up of base pay, bonus, and stock awards. The starting base pay for this role is between USD 70,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 90,000 in the highest geographic market. The on target earnings range for this role is between USD 70,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 100,000 in the highest geographic market. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, geographic market, and often a combination of all these factors. Our benefits offer an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.