Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
*Axon requires employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved. As such, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
This is a post-sale, customer-facing, front-line role with primary duties of deploy network, hardware, and software solutions for Axon’s Fleet solutions. All candidates maintain a professional attitude with a strong focus on the customer’s total implementation experience.
What You'll Do
Location: Remotely within the United States, on the road up to 25%
Reports to: Director, Fleet Services
Direct reports: 10
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Flexibility to take on additional projects and adapt to changes in priorities.
- Create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Oversee a team of Senior, Technical Services Managers who are responsible for the post-sale implementation of Axon Fleet products.
- Manage a team of Senior, Technical Services Managers by training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Maintain a regular team cadence delivering timely and detailed project deployment report, expense reports and work order details.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience preferred.
- 5+ years professional experience in automotive electrical, mobile computing, and network infrastructure systems
- 5+ years professional experience managing teams up to 10 people, regularly providing constructive feedback, setting attainable professional development goals and empower daily accomplishments.
- 5+ years professional experience managing complex projects.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, reasoning and written communication skills.
- Ability to build trust with senior leaders by aligning goals, priorities, providing timely, accurate, and succinct status updates, and collaborating with any team as required.
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.