Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
As our Logistics and Operations Coordinator, you will play a key role in fulfilling our international logistics performance in the interest of delivering world class customer fulfillment.
Key team player on AXON Enterprises success. You will support the logistics and operations team and ensure complete orders are shipped and delivered in a timely manner. You are analytical, well-organized and excels in communication.
Part of the mission associated with success in this role surrounds our culture of collaboration, team focus.
Your Day to Day
- Visualize and execute logistics of the warehouse and transportation
- Communicate with freight forwarders to elaborate best and most efficient supply chain result and costs
- Coordinate and monitor the operations of the supply chain
- Work on processing shipment and logistical challenges
- Perform operations inside our warehouse – handling, accepting and inventory control
- Maintain and analyze supply chain data and suggest improvements where possible
- Develop optimization plan of regional and inter-regional distribution flows
- Adhere to all safety and security standards, country regulations and policies
- Optimize logistical and operational procedures with the team when required
- Own and perform project within the logistics and operations division
- Suggest warehouse and logistics optimizations and work on if required
- Point of contact for other departments for logistic and operational topics
- 2+ years of experience working in a similarly sized Distribution Center operation in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Experienced in communicating with forwarders
- Highly motivated individual who thinks big and can work in a team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a matrix environment – ready to jump in and lead collaboration to achieve organizational objectives
- Strong organizational, communication and follow up skills
- Ability to remain flexible, make quick decisions and keep all interested parties informed
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a quick moving organization
- In depth knowledge of end-to-end material flows
- Experience working in an organization with a global footprint and a matrix organization
- Safety and security driven thinking with an open eye for compliance
- Goal oriented team player - able to collaborate with internal and external customers to arrive at high levels of customer fulfillment and customer satisfaction
- Strong collaborator – works across all levels of the organization to ensure expectations are met
- Change agent- constantly looking for opportunities for continuous improvement
- Welcomes the challenge presented by a volatile and changing environment
- Axon is experiencing unprecedented growth and we need your ability to help us structure ourselves for success
- Able to scale operation as required to support our growth
- Graduate Degree and/or relevant certifications
- Demonstrated success in identifying logistics cost reduction initiatives
- Experienced in handling and documenting dangerous goods
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Great organization with amazing and experienced individuals
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.