Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
The Customer Success Manager owns the post-sales experience between Axon and our small-market customers, driving value realization and return on the client’s investment. Successful Customer Success Managers are technology-savvy individuals that partner with our customers and demonstrate how our products improve their daily workflows.
What You’ll Do
Location: Scottsdale, AZ Headquarters
Reports to: Manager, Customer Success
- Serve as the main point of contact for a broad portfolio of customers to provide day-to-day support
- Conduct regular training webinars and calls
- Develop a deep understanding of Axon’s product line and ensure proper implementation in every customer’s environment
- Learn and share industry best practices in order to solve customer needs
- Work with Axon’s Support team and other cross-functional teams to manage customer escalations
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing customer relationships
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.