Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
A Technical Services Manager is responsible for ensuring successful installation, configuration, and testing of various Axon products including cameras, sound capture, activation modules and other equipment. As a member of the Professional Services Team, the Technical Services Manager supports the campaign to deploy and support evidence capture devices, digital evidence management and SaaS solutions to more than 15,000 police departments in the United States and abroad; evangelizes AXON business values and technical benefits to law enforcement. The Technical Services Manager is a customer-facing, front line role, and facilitates the deployment of Axon products and solutions.
Your Day to Day
- Travel to assigned client sites throughout North America and Canada
- Technical computer networking site assessment and integration planning
- Adapting known deployment techniques to the custom needs of each client
- Advise client on best deployment strategies for their particular needs
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot problems with implementation or efficiency
- Manage site operations including third-party contractors and customer resources
- Train customers and contractors on the proper installation and use of hardware and software
- Staying abreast of emerging technologies and methods for creating and supporting world-class solutions
- Interact with Salesforce, Slack, QUIP, SharePoint, Axon Evidence, Voxer, MS Office 365 Apps, Windows Operating Systems
- Generate technical and operation documentation and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math or related field or demonstrated experience in providing information technology support and implementation
- Willingness to travel 75%-100% (This position does not have a residency location requirement, but successful candidates must reside within reasonable proximity to a major airport.)
- Strong technical acumen and proven experience in Layer 1/2/3 computer networking
- Advanced Windows Operating System configuration and troubleshooting
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Modern problem solving and root cause analysis
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- An encouraging parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.