Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Remote U.S., Seattle or Scottsdale HQ
As a member of our Global Talent Acquisition team you will be charged with full-life cycle recruitment efforts targeting candidates who align to the mission of the Axon organization: a sense of determination, recruiting prowess, and a desire to make an impact on the world. You're responsible for guiding both candidates and hiring teams through our hiring process. You are focused and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to partner effectively with candidates, hiring business partners, peers and executives.
This role will primarily focus on non-technical hiring and will range from non-exempt to exempt level positions within several groups.
We are a scrappy bunch and recruiting is a team sport at Axon, so we expect our team to dive in to support one another and our exciting goals.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment processes from sourcing to offer stage for corporate hiring teams.
- Support hiring business partners with recruiting strategies to fill current needs and help build a passive bench of qualified future talent.
- Review data trends in pipelines and leverage for recruitment strategies.
- Utilize Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse (Axon’s applicant tracking system) and other creative sourcing techniques to identify candidates and create a robust pipeline.
- Report out on recruitment metrics to provide impactful data insights to identify trends and influence decision making for approach and future TA programs.
- Measure outputs and iterate to ensure continuous improvement, championing new recruitment/sourcing/posting ideas, to include software tools.
- Create a positive candidate experience; reinforce exceptional standards and provide timely feedback and follow up status for both internal/external candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Develop and cultivate rapport with hiring business leaders, talent acquisition, People Ops and peers; understand business objectives and translate these to talent needs and candidate profiles.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of demonstrated experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a full-cycle Recruiter; combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience sourcing, recruiting and building strong candidate talent pipelines
- Previous experience managing high volume requisitions both exempt and non-exempt level roles
- Previous experience supporting operations and/or manufacturing teams highly desired
- Excellent use of Boolean, LinkedIn Recruiter and alternative search techniques
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- Decisive and able to push back constructively when appropriate to drive results and create impact
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to network within the industry to identify top performers
- Superb customer service focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Managing and prioritize multiple unique searches concurrently
- Implement effective diversity pipeline generation and engagement strategies.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.