Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
A Professional Services Manager engages in both pre and post-sale activities. He or she supports pre-sale with test and evaluations, R.F.P. creation and on-site consulting. Post-sale, he or she plans, coordinates and executes program implementation following purchase of Axon Enterprise’s Evidence.com, Axon body worn camera products, and Axon Professional Services Packages. A Professional Services Manager acts as a Trusted Advisor, instrumental in the adoption of Axon Enterprise’s products and solutions, focusing on enhancement of the Evidence.com digital evidence management system capabilities to facilitate enhanced agency workflows and efficiencies.
Your Day to Day
- Engage with technology decision makers (Chiefs of Police, Command staff, Sheriffs, Directors of IT) and program managers pre and post-sale
- Participate in pre-sales efforts including: sales presentations, RFP | RFI responses, solution demonstrations and deployment plan creation
- Document customer feature requests and issues, providing feedback to sales and product management
- Provide support to product Test and Evaluations
- Execute customer site assessments
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Experience implementing and/or leading an Axon body worn camera program
- Experience with SAAS sales or support
- Experience with project management and resource tracking
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Digital Video, Body Worn Cameras, Conductive Energy Weapons, Mobile communications, SAAS
- Knowledge of professional service provision with a technical or weapons-related customer base
- Understanding of software and/or hardware, testing and implementation
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and products’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Willing to travel weekly throughout North America and possible international travel
- Experience working with law enforcement or military sales
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume leadership role within the team
- Ability to work remotely effectively and add value as a team member. Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams
- Ability to perform tasks with little or no supervision
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive, track and report projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology, and products to a business opportunity
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.