Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Must live near within an hour of a major airport.
Axon Account Executives are responsible for selling Axon products and services to mid-size law enforcement agencies. This is a quota carrying, external field position. Ability to articulate complex solutions, build and maintain senior level relationships, navigate across customer agencies / units, and lead the Axon team to success is required. The position provides technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and/or product training.
At Axon, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission to protect life. We are looking for intelligent people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
- Manage and grow revenue and market share at designated agencies to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve Axon’s strategic objectives
- Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions
- Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts
- Focus on customer's satisfaction, know the customer's business and workflows, develop proper contact network within accounts
- Support execution of strategy at the account level
- Work with and bring in experts/specialists where required
- Oversee all account activities
- Responsible for forecasting, keep management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gather intelligence on competitor activity, and give feedback to marketing
- Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
- May provide customer product training as necessary
- Accountable for individual expense budget management
- Own account relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful customer facing sales experience managing complex processes
- 2+ years managing a book of business of mid-sized / enterprise level customers or consultative sales experience
- Data management experience using Salesforce (preferred) or similar CRM
- Understanding of Virtualization and Cloud technology
- Able to clearly and directly articulate complex solution offerings across technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to travel ~50% (2-3 days a week on the road) including possible overnight travel
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS technologies
- Startup experience & some vertical experience
- Law Enforcement / Public Safety experience
- Able to clearly and directly articulate complex solution offerings
- Team Player: collaborate with various team members regularly
- Ready to own & drive the territory
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.