Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Come join us and use your talents for good
Are you passionate about technology and do you want to make a difference in people's lives? Do you care about public safety? Axon’s mission is to Protect Life. Axon products focus on reducing social conflict, obsoleting the bullet, and accelerating truth and justice. That motivates us every single day. Why not join us to bring new technologies to public-safety and leave a positive impact on the world?
We cultivate an environment that favors team work, initiative, and creative thinking. If you have the passion and the technical skills, you will fit right in.
Connected Devices is a term to call projects working on solutions for Axon devices communicates with their services or with each others. With Axon mission, the needs of services to serve and protect people is higher day by day, so the integrating services/features to our devices is undelayable.
As QA, we're a crucial part of user experience in not only a standalone device but also a whole system of devices and services where communication, the role of "connected".
Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities for all projects, you will help us continually improve the quality of our existing products.
- Test Code. Save Lives. - Your number one priority is to find issues before customers do. You focus on end-to-end black box testing. As you rise in Seniority, you are expected to do more root cause analysis and help pinpoint where services/daemons are broken, finding related logs and ways to easily reproduce the issues.
- Test Design: You work with the QA manager to come up with test plans and types (ie, integration, smoke, regression, etc...) that make sense for your products or platforms. You work closely with the product and engineering to gather all needed specs/requirements to solidify the test plan, and you proactively give feedback/suggestions to improve QA processes.
- Execution: You primarily focus on 2 main test cycles: regression and new features, and you define the necessary workflows to continuously deliver software with high confidence.
- Operational Excellence: You work with the engineering team to increase test coverage for end-to-end user workflows that require multiple devices, services, and applications.
- 2-4 years of experience in software testing
- Experience in testing with Mobile/Desktop apps
- Experience in back-end testing, ability to trace device logs
- Experience building/enhancing QA processes from scratch
- Experience working with CI CD tools
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to collaborate, make questions and communicate directly with colleagues in US
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Experience in testing on devices is a plus
- Experience in Performance testing is a plus
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium is a plus
- Programming skills (Java, python) is a plus
Compensations and Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies and work with top engineers in the world
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.