Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
At Axon we Aim Far with a mission to protect life and make the bullet obsolete. Big goals require a lot of technology and a world class team to support it. As an IT Support Technician, you will be at our front line and in the most outwardly facing position within our IT organization. Your days will be spent as an enabler, a facilitator, and a supporter of a high performing and fast paced technology company.
Your Day to Day
- Facilitate second line IT Support for Axon users through any and all intake channels and peer escalations
- Accept ownership for all IT endpoints at your facility
- Manage IT inventory for your facility
- Provide remote hands and monitoring assistance to our operations team for your facility
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency or service quality through process change or automation
- Approach all support opportunities within the guidelines of both IT and InfoSec policies
- Thorough understanding of using core IT systems (Service Now, JAMF, Ivanti, BeyondTrust, Zoom, Okta, 0365)
- Positive desk-side manner and interactions with users
- Escalates tickets and issues appropriately (complete info documented, to the right people, before the problem grows)
- Maintains SLA’s for tickets in their queue meeting 70% or better adherence
- Actively studying using tools like Pluralsight or other certification tracks
- Consistently works in a way that is in line with our audit and infosec policies that does not result in the creation of any new audit operational findings
- Successfully completing project work assigned to them
- Bachelor's Degree
- Scripting knowledge for Mac or Windows
- Experience supporting conferencing, scheduling and collaboration tools
- Proven ability to build things that scale
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.