Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Scottsdale and Seattle are Axon main offices so make ideal locations, however, this role is remote based and can live anywhere within the United States.
- Own and build our Enterprise direct sales and indirect channel partnerships
- Manage and grow revenue and market share to achieve Axon’s strategic objectives
- Build business plans with focus partners and growth partners to drive Axon adoption
- Execute sales training and provide marketing support
- Develop and maintain client and partner relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Own account and partner relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Able and willing to travel 50% + (2-3 days a week on the road)
- 10+ years working in sales and channel for a technology company (Software, SaaS, cloud, collaboration)
- Track record of sales and channel sales success
- Experience with executive level engagements and communication
- Experience with large VAR’s and Systems Integrators
- Startup experience (preferred)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.