Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Seattle, WA
- The Justice team is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to join us and own highly impactful product delivery. We are developing tools to dramatically improve efficiency, accountability, and equity in the criminal justice system. The highly collaborative nature of this work will enable you to interact with product managers, technical program managers, product designers, engineers, our go-to-market teams, and customer & community contacts in the pursuit of delivering a high-quality, enterprise-ready system. As we continue to rapidly grow and scale, you’ll be uniquely positioned at the nexus of where product feedback and the build comes together facilitating new product deployments around the world for a global impact.
- Direct and guide the software product vision; communicate to the cross-functional team and evolve it based on interactions with customers as the solution is developed
- Create needle-moving product roadmaps aligned with business goals by synthesizing data from many inputs including customer success teams and consumer tech trends
- Partner closely with engineering teams to balance scope, functionality, performance, and time to market
- Creatively generate solutions to a wide range of technical, workflow, and business problems
- Make data driven decisions by gathering quantitative and qualitative data from market and end users, when possible and fall back on well supported intuition when data is not available
- Problem solve within constraints that truly exist and break through constraints that don’t actually exist
- Operate with autonomy while proactively reducing ambiguity for your team and your cross-functional peers
- Set performance metrics for the most important functions of the products and work with team to measure and achieve them
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years relevant software Product Management experience ideally shipping SaaS subscriptions in complicated, regulated environments
- Experience solving complex user interaction problems on small form factors with creative solutions
- Direct experience working with engineers to balance scope, time to market, and functionality, constantly making trade-offs using qualitative, quantitative, and absent data
- Excellent problem-solving skills, well-structured written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that achieve key business outcomes
- Ability to bring anyone’s ideas to life as if they were your own
- Being comfortable with discomfort, plotting a course without complete information
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally when necessary (15%) as State and Federal guidelines confirm it’s safe to do so
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Drive for results, delivering the best possible outcome commensurate with the level of investment required for the situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple audiences across multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to build trust and respect across disparate teams and agendas
- Ability to resolve conflicts by working to find common ground teams can rally behind
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, seeing around corners
- Ongoing self critical assessment of opportunities for improvements within their own programs and their skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.