AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5d2ELsTvkw
AlphaSense culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvkCzvolyaY
Your job as a seasoned software professional is to support our expanding engineering in Helsinki. In this critical role you will supervise several scrum teams, help engineers with career development, and contribute to technology strategy to develop AlphaSense as a top-tier engineering company.
Being a true servant leader with a solid track record in modern software development and cloud, you will be a force multiplier for our brilliant engineers. Within the Enterprise Engineering Lane your impact will be essential in scaling AlphaSense to a new level transforming it to a turn-key search solution for some of the biggest companies in the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Nurture team members through coaching and mentoring
- Constantly seek alignment and fluid collaboration with product managers, product owners and other key stakeholders
- Exhibit strong personal commitment to quality and software engineering best practices
- Help teams to be accountable for technical delivery and align your teams’ goals with company goals
- Introduce, advocate and implement modern engineering practices and lean agile software development culture
What we are looking for:
- Experience facilitating several technical teams at once
- Experience working in DevOps culture with Cloud-Native technologies
- Fast learner and up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong passion for solving challenges, taking ownership and learning rapidly along the way
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks at office
- Gym, game room, parking or public transport benefit
- Hybrid work supported 100%
- Home internet and mobile phone
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.