AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
What You’ll Do
- Customer Support: Associate product specialists field support calls, emails, and chats, locally resolving as much as possible. They will port tickets out to appropriate teams when needed and will retain their position as the customer’s point person through resolution.
- Growth Initiatives: Assist sales in product pitches and demos. The team also runs trial training calls, making the ability to overcome common objectives and communicate our value proposition essential to success.
- Customer Health: This team works hand in hand with account management, speaking with and visiting users to provide training, customizations, and product consultations.
- Content Generation: Associate product specialists identify content that our customers are likely to care about, and package it for distribution by sales and account management. This content should come in the form of timely searches/trends in the market that can be used for demos or email distribution.
- Product Feedback and Direction: Because of our associate product specialists’ deep understanding of both our product and customers, they are in a position to field feedback and identify product opportunities, and relay that information across the organization
Who You Are
- An aspiring client facing professional with the ability to develop rapport with new people, and to maintain relationships, combined with a positive and proactive personality.
- Eager to learn - Due to our diverse base of clients, much of the technical knowledge required to succeed will be learned on the job!
- An energetic and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly.
- Intrinsically motivated with the ability to contribute to a dynamic and entrepreneurial team culture.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.