AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
The Sales Operations team at AlphaSense drives productivity and improves efficiency for our account executives, account managers and sales development reps. We process orders and configure users, manage and authorize content, create and implement operational reporting & analytics, improve processes, and enable strategic initiatives that impact the revenue organization. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about operations and thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Manager within the Sales Operations team to manage and lead our teams based in Mumbai/Pune focused on lead generation, Salesforce.com Tier 1 cases, order processing and content authorization with the overall goal to streamline processes, foster growth/career development and be on an on the ground liaison for the broader revenue organization.
The ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills, prior experience within a Revenue/Commercial organization, and is very comfortable working in the undefined and creating structure as we grow.
Who you are:
- An operations leader who has a passion for driving productivity and improving processes
- Excellent communication skills
- A comfort in providing structure to a growing team with flexible job responsibilities
- A self starter with previous experience in learning quickly
- Strong problem solver with an strong sense of the customer experience
- An ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment
- An ability to think strategically and act tactically
- A creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive productivity along with strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing managers and individual contributors
- Nice to Have: Experience with Order Processing or Fulfillment within a saas organization
What You’ll Do:
- Track and analyze key metrics across the team
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Create a team environment and foster collaboration
- Build cross functional relationships with business partners and stakeholders based in the US, Europe and India
- Troubleshoot day to day problems
- Develop operational reporting to drive ownership from within the team and track performance
- Coach and mentor for growth and career opportunities
- Must be able to work hours that overlap with US and Europe Monday to Friday business hours
- Previous experience in a client or sales support services role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to maintain a work from home environment that is conducive to focusing on work tasks
- Can maintain a stable fully operating internet connection during the work hours