Location: New York, NY or Anywhere in US (Remote)
Reports to: VP, Demand Generation
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
AlphaSense is looking for an accomplished ABM leader to join our marketing team. We firmly believe one of the keys to sustainable growth is building a world-class demand gen engine and to be successful, we need a highly effective and creative ABM strategy to grow strategic accounts.
The Sr. Director of Account-Based Marketing must live, eat, and breathe everything that is ABM. You might even be known as an ABM thought leader. You will be responsible for educating the organization on why/how ABM works; building and defining the AlphaSense ABM strategy for 1-1, 1-few, and 1-many campaigns; hiring a team of stellar ABM managers to expand and execute your vision and of course, partnering with marketing operations to implement robust campaign reporting to track every marketing dollar spent as it relates to closed-won revenue. This leadership position combines the art and science of ABM into a role that is end-to-end complete ownership over AlphaSense’s account-based marketing strategy. We would expect you to guide the ABM strategy across the best channels, campaigns, and accounts to close business. You must have hands-on experience and a proven track record of implementing ABM programs that drive revenue across net new prospect accounts and existing customer accounts.
We are looking for a leader that is humble, extremely motivated, and can inspire members of the marketing team to be better versions of themselves. Our culture is fun, encouraging, and supportive.
What You’ll Do:
- Define, develop, own, and execute the Account-Based Marketing strategy for AlphaSense.
- Build the strategic plan to execute ABM campaigns for key decision makers and influencers at named accounts and customer accounts with high upsell potential. Your goal is to drive pipeline and closed-won revenue.
- Hire a stellar team of ABM managers to execute your ABM strategy and vision at scale.
- Collaborate with content marketing to build custom content, ensuring your ABM message will be most effective for breaking into named accounts. (think persona, vertical, sub-vertical, all in the right vernacular)
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific program mix across social, email, paid, events, digital, direct mail, and other marketing channels so that we’re delivering the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Work with marketing leaders, sales leaders, and marketing/revops leaders to build a cohesive, versatile ABM strategy that scales across industries and persona types.
- Expand product-led growth initiatives with ABM campaigns.
- Monitor and report on all ABM campaigns aligned to pipeline generation, opportunity creation, opportunity acceleration, and closed-won revenue.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B/SaaS within demand generation.
- Previous ABM experience is an absolute must. You must have a track record of scaling account-based marketing at fast growing companies.
- You must be a self-starter that doesn’t want to just execute ABM campaigns, but also desire to build a best-in-class ABM machine.
- Experience with building and implementing predictive account scoring models to ensure marketing dollars and sales productivity is focused on accounts with the highest likelihood to close.
- Working knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase, Terminus, Bombora, Sendoso and/or similar marketing and ABM platforms.
- Influential leader who values team culture, morale, and building strong relationships.
- Prior people management experience and strong leadership skills is a must.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.