Location: New York City, NY
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading businesses and financial institutions. Leveraging its cutting edge AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources and billions of datapoints extracted from company filings, earnings call transcripts, news media, trade journals, equity research and clients’ internal content. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Product Development Organization is composed of great talent across Product, User Experience, ML/NLP and Engineering – a team of creative technologists who drive the innovation, execution and delivery of our product each and every day.
At our core, we're here as a partner to the broader business – which we do by identifying customer problems, understanding market needs, and devising ways to deliver world class user experiences.
Reporting to Chris Ackerson - Director of Product.
AlphaSense’s mission is to organize the world’s business information and leverage technology to enable companies to make smarter, faster and more confident decisions.
Chris is a cornerstone to that mission as leader of our Product Management organization, driving the infusion of AI-driven intelligence to all aspects of our platform. Previously, he worked as an engineer and product manager at IBM Watson designing the next generation of machine learning platforms. In his free time, you can probably find Chris at the rock climbing gym or planning his next backcountry hiking trip.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Product Driven Growth efforts who will sit at the convergence of product, marketing, and data – driving the strategy and execution that fuels user adoption and enterprise bottom-up growth. As a senior product leader, you will work closely with Marketing, Sales and Go-To-Market teams to identify opportunities, optimize activation funnels and obsess over new user experiences that drive product adoption through software-based automation.
Who You Are:
- Subject Matter Expert: You have a strong track record in imagining, developing, managing and launching industry-leading B2B SaaS products and features that drive adoption through designing, building and optimizing of bottom-up growth engines. You have proven experience of designing virality into user workflows.
- Data-Oriented: You are an expert at making your case with data, boundless curiosity and passion for hypothesis-driven product development – innovating and deploying solutions to help drive the product forward – while constantly talking to users to marry human insight with the data-driven story
- Analytically Minded: You exhibit outstanding analytical chops and the ability to think creatively about how to get the data you need to best inform decisions and strategy. You naturally start with a thesis, develop hypotheses, and prove or disprove them to find the most optimal path forward.
- An Advocate for the User: You possess the ability to empathize with and understand our users and have an obsession with delivering results through better and better user experiences
- Entrepreneurial: You are intensely driven by the desire to solve big problems for large numbers of users, and stop at nothing in finding the right solutions and the optimal path to large-scale adoption.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and drive growth strategies to drive user growth from and within the 1,000’s of companies that use AlphaSense everyday
- Develop a deep understanding of our users to help identify the programs and touch points to activate users into the right behaviors.
- Lead a cross-functional team to deeply understand metrics and data, identifying existing challenges as well as new opportunities for experimentation that guide users to the ‘ah-ha’ moment that drives adoption, virality and advocacy
- Drive strategic themes and opportunities from concept to execution in a streamlined and efficient manner
- Work closely with design, engineering, marketing, sales, go-to-market and data team members to prioritize, plan, and track development and results
- Lead the process to understand the results, learnings, insights and follow-on experimentation
- Communicate progress and key updates with other teams and stakeholders on a regular basis
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.