Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Site Reliability Engineer in Cloud Platform Operations to evaluate and recommend new approaches to system administration, system engineering and automation, implement and execute automated scripts and tools to resolve recurring production issues with systems and services, as well as many other engaging tasks to help improve our team.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implement and execute automated scripts and tools to resolve recurring Production issues with systems and services
- Building and maintain CI/CD infrastructure, rollout products updates, improving exist pipelines
- Understand Log collecting infrastructure, optimize logs delivery process
- Perform Production deployments including configuration changes, installations, upgrades and updates
- Improve documentation on data center infrastructure and best practices including architecture diagrams, how-to-guides and run-books
- Evaluate and recommend new approaches to system administration, system engineering and automation
- Triage Production issues, take swift action to restore services and provide root cause analysis
- Participate in on-call activities on a rotation basis
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, primarily CentOS/RedHat
- System programming experience with Bash, Python or similar language
- Experience deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible or similar
- Familiarity with Logging systems (ELK: Elastic, Logstash and Kibana), Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana), CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Experience with large-scale Production environments maintaining high availability and scalability
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Work on multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create technical documentation and system diagrams
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.