Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Site Reliability Engineer in Cloud Platform Operations to evaluate and recommend new approaches to system administration, system engineering and automation, implement and execute automated scripts and tools to resolve recurring production issues with systems and services, as well as many other engaging tasks to help improve our team.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Implement and execute automated scripts and tools to resolve recurring Production issues with systems and services
- Building and maintain CI/CD infrastructure, rollout products updates, improving exist pipelines
- Understand Log collecting infrastructure, optimize logs delivery process
- Perform Production deployments including configuration changes, installations, upgrades and updates
- Improve documentation on data center infrastructure and best practices including architecture diagrams, how-to-guides and run-books
- Evaluate and recommend new approaches to system administration, system engineering and automation
- Triage Production issues, take swift action to restore services and provide root cause analysis
- Participate in on-call activities on a rotation basis
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, primarily CentOS/RedHat
- System programming experience with Bash, Python or similar language
- Experience deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible or similar
- Familiarity with Logging systems (ELK: Elastic, Logstash and Kibana), Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana), CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Experience with large-scale Production environments maintaining high availability and scalability
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Work on multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create technical documentation and system diagrams
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.