As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a C++ Developer Intern to join Acronis growing R&D center in Sofia. This position is mainly responsible for supporting our existing Acronis MassTransit product as part of a dedicated team but also involves collaborating with multiple R&D teams based in other offices.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a strong desire to learn, dig deep, and who's as excited about technology and quality as we are.
- Design and develop new features as well and maintain and fix bugs in new versions of Acronis MassTransit
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users.
- Assist in projects and releases planning following accepted Agile development processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Good C++ knowledge
- Knowledge of software engineering principals (OOP, design patterns, standard algorithms, data structures, multi-threading)
- A willing to dive into existing code base and debug complex issues
- Experience with Git source control (pull requests and code reviews)
- Experience with Apple Mac and or Objective-C development environment will be considered a plus.
- We are very collaborative - must play well with others.
- Fluent English is a must
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties