As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
The Salesforce Solution Architect within the Operational Readiness team will be responsible for designing and delivering robust Salesforce capabilities to enable Acronis business users for success and maximizing our value from Salesforce’s platform. The SFDC Solution Architect is a hands-on role that includes being a subject matter expert for our Salesforce Administrators on configuration, architecture and Salesforce best practices. In this role, the SFDC Solution Architect will also collaborate with other internal system architects and external vendors to deliver integrated solutions across Acronis’ systems. The ideal candidate’s background will include technical skills but also an understanding of the sales, support and marketing business domains.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Be the go-to person for the Salesforce platform at Acronis
- Participate in requirements gathering with business users
- Prepare solution documentation include business requirements, functional and technical designs
- Translate business requirements into well architected solution that best leverage Salesforce platform
- Contribute to team success through hands on work in both application configuration as well as development in Apex
- Review and provide guidance on solutions approaches proposed by Salesforce team members
- Oversee execution of solution designs given to Salesforce team members for implementation
- Work closely with various technology teams at Acronis to define and implement scalable, integrated solutions using Salesforce technologies
- Provide and lead with regard to best practices and standards on the design and development of Salesforce solutions
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendation for adoption within Acronis Salesforce Org
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as release review, app evaluation, data archiving, metadata backup etc.
- Establish standards, best practices and design patterns to serve as templates for Salesforce team
- Provide oversight and mentorship to junior team members to ensure they adhere to standards and best practices
- Supervise the team of 2-3 developers
- 3+ years of enterprise Salesforce experience including in-depth knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud, platform configuration, architecture, integration and implementation best practices
- Hands on experience with all manner or Salesforce configuration including but not limited to page layouts, roles, profiles, custom objects, workflow rules, process builder, flow, sharing rules etc.
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce System Architect, Application Architect or Platform App Builder certifications preferred
- Familiarity and hands on experience with Apex, Visualforce, SOQL
- Strong architectural mind-set with advanced understanding of relational data & overall capabilities of Force.com platform
- Ability to evaluate design requirements and determine what’s best suited for declarative, code and third-party tools
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems
- Previous development experience with Object Oriented languages and MVC architecture is preferred
- Enthusiastic team player, with strong intellectual agility and capacity for original thought but the willingness to roll up sleeves and execute
- Strategic thinking and vision, with demonstrable experience translating concepts and ideas into solutions that yield successful results
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties