What Is Wrike?
Wrike is an enterprise-ready, cloud-based collaborative work management platform for managing cross-functional work at scale that is fully configurable and enables contextual collaboration in a secure environment. Enterprises use Wrike to offer a single digital workplace for all of their departments and teams.
The Wrike platform has the power needed to support the most complex workflows, all managed through an intuitive and easy-to-use and adopt interface. The Wrike platform can be customized to any user, team, department, or project so your teams can make requests, plan projects, assign tasks, collaborate with team members, track progress on work, and more.
Wrike tracks the analytics you need to make the data-driven decisions that generate higher ROI. Wrike integrates with your technology stack and connects effort to business results without having to pull data from multiple systems. Wrike also offers specialized solutions for marketing and professional services teams and service organizations like agencies and consulting firms.
Come Join the Wrike Family
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
This position will be part of the Business Technology team and is part of the RevOps organization in Wrike who is responsible for system administration and development of Salesforce CRM and CPQ. They also support system integrations of Salesforce with other SaaS tools and other system functions.
Must be ready to work during US working hours 3:30pm - 11:30pm IST
Job Scope and Accountabilities:
- Design and build technical solutions in Salesforce platform that support the Go-to-Market operational processes
- Partner with key stakeholders to gain deep understanding of their business strategies to translate their requirements into well-architected solutions
- Lead and/or influence technical workshop sessions to design and develop effective technical solutions
- Perform and participate in peer code review for ongoing projects to ensure high quality of code, technical solutions and design patterns
- Participate in the full application development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment
- Provide day-to-day salesforce administration support, maintenance and operations of Salesforce applications and integrations
- Assist in root-cause analysis to troubleshoot and resolve defects encountered during different stages of project development and delivery
- Create and maintain technical design documentation
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success operational teams, and other technical teams
- 3+ years' combined experience in Salesforce Development (Salesforce CPQ and Sales Cloud with a strong focus on Salesforce CPQ, including recurring billing models)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing Lightning web components, VisualForce, Classes, Integrations, APIs, custom controllers, Force.com APIs, triggers, reports and dashboards
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Intermediate experience with Apex required
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks like AJAX, JQuery or JSON
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Mode
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a rapid changing work environment either within a team or as as an individual contributor
- Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Experience with Salesforce integrations (API, iPass)
- Experience with Salesforce lead &/or opportunity management
- Experience with Sales quoting process
- Good understanding of Go-to-Market processes, tech stack and system architecture
- Handoff between Sales and Customer Success\
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required with the ability to work within all levels of an organization.
- Fostering a fun and productive team environment
Your recruitment buddy will be Lindsey Storey, TA Team Lead.
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage