At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers. From on-demand chauffeuring, concierge service, to our best-in-class app, we exist to help our clients reclaim their time by connecting them to the places and people that matter.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
Supply team carries a triad of responsibilities: managing the chauffeur app, the web-based sign-up process culminating in accreditation at the Wheely Academy, and also the back-office tools for our operations and customer experience teams.
The chauffeur app is instrumental in shaping the day-to-day experiences of thousands of chauffeurs across four countries, making their daily jobs easier and helping them deliver top-notch service to our passengers.
The team focuses on ensuring that we grow, retain and engage our chauffeur network by offering an outstanding product experience.
What you will be doing
- Measuring the quality of our experiences, and developing features to improve the in-person experience
- Developing and experimenting with new product features to ensure a seamless, non-distracting, and safe driving experience
- Optimize the chauffeur acquisition and onboarding funnels
- Developing predictive models that identify chauffeurs at risk of churning
- Creating segmentation for tailored products like financing options
- Building decision-making frameworks to optimize our investments across acquisition and engagement, for example, through causal attribution
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Statistics.
- A minimum of one year experience in analyzing large data sets.
- Proficiency in SQL, along with a solid understanding of Python for data analysis purposes.
- Competence in at least one business intelligence tool such as Looker or Metabase, and a strong grasp of data visualisation techniques.
- Proven track record in leading experimental initiatives, use of statistical methods, design and analysis of experiments, and providing insightful recommendations.
- Familiarity with supervised machine learning frameworks, including but not limited to, Linear Regression, Decision Trees, and Gradient Boosting
What we Offer
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options plan
- Relocation allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Medical insurance, including dental
- Best-in-class equipment
- Professional development subsidies
- Wheely has an in-person culture but allows flexible working hours and work from home when needed
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice