At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
It’s very hard to find a company product without geo services involvement. From the mechanic heart of the system to the polished passenger application you will find to name a few: routing, map display, differential privacy hexagons and road matching. While a lot of mapping tech comes from a commercial third-party solutions we implement a fair share of in-house ideas. And the more the business grows, the more the innovations are needed. This is where you have a great opportunity to mix your strong engineering skills with your passion to deliver the seamless product experience to every part of our system.
- Own QC and QA processes in Mapping & Marketplace Teams;
- Code automated tests, mostly API, including all the necessary platforms;
- Decompose, file and protect the priority of every reported issue;
- Optimise internal and external feedback process;
- 3+ years of experience in QA;
- Experience in functional and end-to-end testing;
- Experience in acceptance and performance testing;
- Experience in one of the following languages: Python, Go, Java;
- Readiness to write/migrate to Go and possibly mobile platform native languages;
- Ready to work with projects with big ambiguity and feel comfortable in it;
- Proficiency or ability to level-up to a proficient level of technical English.
What We Offer
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options plan
- Relocation allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Medical insurance, including dental
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Best-in-class equipment
- Professional development subsidies
- Wheely has an in-person culture but allows flexible working hours and work from home when needed
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice