At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
As a luxury chauffeur company, we are aiming to provide exceptional ground transportation services to companies globally in addition to our world-renowned private passenger service and to establish Wheely as a premier service provider in the B2B segment. Our all-in-one platform offers a wide range of options for managing employees’ and businesses’ customers’ trips and expenses. By partnering with hotels and business jet companies, we aim to satisfy all of our clients’ needs, from their arrival to any transfers within the city. The Wheely for Business team is responsible for three products: the B2B Portal, the Hospitality product, and a range of exclusive products for our top clients.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join the team and help us integrate all our products into a cohesive platform and collaborate with other teams to share the best B2B features with B2C. Additionally, we are committed to modernizing and automatisation of our existing processes, such as company registration, personalized onboarding, platform usage, invoicing, billing, and off-boarding, in order to improve the overall customer experience.
- Develop and maintenance QA process in the Wheely for Business team
- Help develop features that will allow companies to flexibly customize their employees' and customers' access to Wheely platform capabilities
- Do manual testing for Web, Android and iOS apps
- Do automation testing for Web, mobile apps and REST APIs
- Investigate issues reported by customers, Customer Service team and Sales Team
- Manage QA metrics
- 3+ years of experience of testing mobile apps and API services
- Experience in one of the following languages in automation testing: TypeScript, Kotlin, Java
- Ready to work with projects with big ambiguity and feel comfortable in it
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Nice to have: experience with such technologies as Playwright, Qase, Allure, Swagger (OpenAPI), K8S, Grafana
What We Offer
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options plan
- Relocation allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Medical insurance, including dental
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Best-in-class equipment
- Professional development subsidies
- Wheely has an in-person culture but allows flexible working hours and work from home when needed
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice