Wheely brings technology and luxury together—blending modern engineering with traditional chauffeuring, for the world’s most discerning clientele.
As a luxury chauffeur company, we are aiming to provide exceptional ground transportation services to companies globally in addition to our world-renowned private passenger service and to establish Wheely as a premier service provider in the B2B segment. Our all-in-one platform offers a wide range of options for managing employees’ and businesses’ customers’ trips and expenses. By partnering with hotels and business jet companies, we aim to satisfy all of our clients’ needs, from their arrival to any transfers within the city. The Wheely for Business team is responsible for three products: the B2B Portal, the Hospitality product, and a range of exclusive products for our top clients.
Wheely is a Swiss-founded British luxury services company. We lean into both cultural identities: Swiss privacy and British prestige hospitality. Our product combines highly-trained chauffeurs, fine in-car experiences, and instant journey availability via a well-designed app.
Our mission is helping clients reclaim their time, by connecting them to the places and people that matter to them in a thoughtful, discreet, and efficient manner—whether that journeys to the office, picking up their relatives from the airport, or taking their children to school.
Once Here You Will
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join the team and help us integrate all our products into a cohesive platform and collaborate with other teams to share the best B2B features with B2C. Additionally, we are committed to modernizing and automatisation of our existing processes, such as company registration, personalized onboarding, platform usage, invoicing, billing, and off-boarding, in order to improve the overall customer experience.
As a QA Engineer for the B2B team, you will:
- Develop and maintenance QA process in the B2B team
- Help develop features that will allow companies to flexibly customize their employees' and customers' access to Wheely platform capabilities
- Do manual testing for Web, Android and iOS apps
- Do automation testing for Web, mobile apps and REST APIs
- Investigate issues reported by customers, Customer Service team and Sales Team
- Manage QA metrics
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience of testing mobile apps and API services
- Experience in one of the following languages in automation testing: TypeScript, Kotlin, Java
- Ready to work with projects with big ambiguity and feel comfortable in it
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Nice to have: experience with such technologies as Playwright, Qase, Allure, Swagger (OpenAPI), K8S, Grafana
We expect excellence from our people—both on the road and in the office. In return, we offer flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options plan
- Medical insurance, including dental
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Best-in-class equipment
- Professional development subsidies