At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers. From on-demand chauffeuring, concierge service, to our best-in-class app, we exist to help our clients reclaim their time by connecting them to the places and people that matter.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Chauffeur Performance Associate who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and has experience managing a team of customer service representatives. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, and be able to take initiative to solve problems. If you are a self-starter and have a positive attitude, we want to hear from you!
Please note that this position is a maternity cover role with a 4-month contract and the possibility of extension.
Once Here You Will
- Represent Wheely to the highest possible standard to our chauffeurs
- Effectively communicate with chauffeurs through calls and emails or personal meetings with fast response time
- Handle escalated inquiries, working to resolve issues in a satisfactory manner
- Prepare reports on activity, highlighting any trends or areas of concern
- Take ownership of chauffeurs issues and following problems through to resolution
- Investigate issues and/or complaints with journeys and chauffeurs and provide a solution and redirective action plan to solve each one
- Support in building the feedback loop between the quality inspector, customer service and operations to continuously improve chauffeurs’ quality standards
Wider work for the team and Wheely:
- Contribute to continuous improvements of our systems and approach
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, the candidate must be open to exciting new challenges on a daily basis
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in Customer Support Team or Quality Control Team is preferable. Ideally, your experience from a company listed below: • Luxury services: High-end concierge companies, 5-star hotels, top-tier luxury brands • Ride-hailing services, e-commerce or food delivery
- Desired experience in a customer-facing environment or hospitality
- Must have strong customer (chauffeur) -facing and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic analytical skills to monitor, report on, and measure your pipeline performance
- Must be an effective problem-solver with a bias for action
- Must be adaptable and fast-learning, getting thing done
- Fluent English
- Experience using tools like Intercom, Atlassian, Aircall is beneficial
What we Offer
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical insurance, including dental services
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys
- Lunch allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional development subsidies
- Best-in-class equipment
- Free parking at Syon Park
- Wheely has an in-person culture but allows flexible working hours and work from home when needed.
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice