At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
The main goal of the Passenger team is to make the passenger’s experience as easy and fast as possible. We are looking for an experienced QA engineer, excellent at both manual and auto testing. You will be the owner of QA expertise in a team, as well the part of our QA community at Wheely. Mostly our customers are iOS users, but be ready to test Android app as well.
- Develop and maintenance QA process in Passenger team;
- Do automation testing for mobile apps and REST APIs;
- Do manual testing for iOS and Android apps;
- Investigate issues reported by customers and Customer Service team;
- Manage QA metrics.
- 3+ years of experience of testing mobile apps and API services;
- Experience in one of the following languages in automation testing: Swift, Kotlin, Java;
- Ready to work with projects with big ambiguity and feel comfortable in it;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- Nice to have: experience with such technologies as allure, okhttp3/retrofit2, swagger-codegen, k8s, espresso/xcuitest/kif.
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and equity package;
- Medical insurance including dental services;
- Life and Critical Illness insurance;
- Lunch allowance;
- Relocation allowance to Nicosia, Cyprus;
- Top notch equipment;
- Continuous professional development.
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice